Makeup is something that people do for various reasons. Some do it for enhancing their beauty, and others for covering their marks. It does not matter why one does makeup. The important aspect is that one must enjoy it. While doing makeup for a long time, one does learn a few tips and hacks of makeup which helps with easier application. I would love to share this with y’all. Here I present you a few tips and hacks of makeup that I have learned. It is not all the hacks but just a few.
1. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup for EYEBROW
- First, mix browner and less black eyeshadow.
- Further start from the middle part of your eyebrow.
- Add to the outer and inner corners.
- Then, comb and spread it evenly across the brow to settle the shade.
2. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup for CONTOUR
If you don’t have a contour just yet, you can apply dark brown lipstick to the forehead, cheek, and jawline. Make sure it is not completely matte, as it will prove difficult to blend. Then for the nose, go for nude-ish brown lipstick and blend it perfectly. If you choose a darker brown lip shade for the nose, then it might show a line even after blending. If you do not face a problem with that, it can also be applied to the nose.
Suppose you own a contour and find it difficult to blend perfectly. Then you must take some baking powder on the triangle-shaped blender (Or a normal blender will do), apply it on either side of the nose, drag it to half your cheek, and blend it nicely. Also, the center bone of the nose must be covered with a pink blush or a lightly shaded blush. Finally, apply a highlighter on the nose. Remember, in this trick, blending accurately is very important. Remember, contour tips and hacks do not always provide results. The work done must be very precise to get the perfect result.
3. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup for EYELINER
If you want to apply dry glitters as a liner, you must add glitter glue and mix it with the dry glitter. It’ll become wet and easy to apply. Take the liner brush, and dip it into the mixture and apply. Here, you can also apply glue on the eye then use the glitter, yet it will be safer if you blend glitter glue and glitter first and then apply it on the eye.
Ever wanted a multicolored line? Well, don’t worry, there’s a hack to achieving that look as well. You can mix and match as many shades as you like without actually buying those colored eyeliners.
There’s a hack that helps one apply other shades as eyeliner without having an actual colored eyeliner. All you have to do is;
- Use a concealer, apply it to the eye as a liner.
- Pick out any shade from the eyeshadow palette that you want.
- Then, apply that shade with a thin eyeshadow brush or a liner brush over the concealer.
- There, you got your desired colored eyeliner.
- You can also create a multicolored liner by using different shades and filling it half and half over the concealer.
This is a tried and tested hack. Unfortunately, the liner does not wipe off easily and stays on for a longer period.
4. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup LIPSTICK
If on a day, you are bored with all the shades of lipstick you have, and if you wonder how to create a new look, then you’re at the right place.
- Apply a lip balm on your lip.
- Pick any shade from your eyeshadow palette (Make sure it is safe to apply on your lip).
- Apply that shade over a lip balm. This might take more coats if you decide to choose a lighter shade.
- You can also make a matte lipstick look glossy by applying a coat of glitter eyeshadow on matte lipstick.
5. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup for FOUNDATION
How to get your half coverage foundation to be a full coverage one:
- First, take the liquid foundation on a dish or something. And then add some of the loose powder to that. (Add the amounts that you want to use for the application).
- Mix both of the products well. It will create a thick layer of foundation which will then prove easy to apply.
NOTE: This hack does not work with all the products and skin types. It might give a little cakey texture.
Lakmé 9to5 is one of the foundations whose purpose is to serve day-to-day usage of foundation. Hence, it is lightweight and lies between medium to high coverage. This product is very affordable and perfect to use the hack that I mentioned above. With Lakmé 9to5, you can also mix it with concealer and apply, giving full coverage at a lower price.
6. Tips And Hacks Of Makeup for MASCARA
Elongated Mascara Technique-
Now, this is more of a tip than a hack. Often, one uses mascara, fills the lashes, and thinks that they’re good to go. However, the lashes do not look elongated, nor do they give a look you desire.
Here is a tip to apply mascara in a certain way, which will help make your lashes look long and beautiful.
- Use mascara only on the tip of the lash.
- Go for the middle section of the lash. (This part might be tricky for people with short lashes. But try not touching the roots of the lashes just yet).
- Start from the roots to the tip and give the last coat.
There you go, you’ll have perfect long lashes with these three steps. If you want more precision, you can also go in and curl your lashes before starting with these steps.
Also, do not take a lot of mascara on the brush at once. The lumps will leave on the eyelashes, which will not look as pretty as you desired in the first place.
These are all the tips and hacks of makeup I got for you all as of now. I will come up with new hacks. If you know any tip or hack that I missed, comment below and enlighten me. I hope you all enjoyed reading this, and it encouraged you to try the hacks. Thank you!