Having white teeth is essential for a lovely smile, and it is a sign of good health. However, if your teeth are not as white as you want, there are some cheapest ways to whiten teeth at your home. At the same time, none of these suggestions will work in the same way. But these suggestions will do the trick and can help in whitening your teeth.
The good news is they won’t cost you much. However, remember to consult your doctor before trying these natural home remedies to ensure that they won’t damage your teeth.
Cheapest Ways to Whiten Teeth
A shiny set of pearly teeth makes you look smart, healthy and attractive. Nowadays, many people are avoiding smiles in the common area because of their imperfect and discoloured teeth. There are a lot of reasons that you do not have white teeth.
If you want to have overall white without any additional effort, eliminate the list mentioned below.
- Tea, Coffee
- Poor Diet
- Poor Brushing Habits
Besides this, getting an infection, improper metabolism or dose of antibiotics leads to discolouring of teeth. However, bringing back the whiteness is still possible by following some of these ways to whiten teeth.
You must take utmost care to maintain the whiteness by preserving your teeth to smile confidently at any time and anywhere. In this article, we are providing the proven and effective Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth.
Here we are listing the cheapest teeth whitening tips for shiny teeth. Of course, there are many ways to whiten your teeth. But it’s better to have safe, healthy and affordable practices to whiten teeth. So for the best results, check this list that will do the work for you.
Coconut Oil Pulling for Whitening Teeth
Coconut oil pulling is the best and cheapest way for teeth whitening. Nowadays, coconut oil pulling is growing popular as one of the most straightforward remedies used for pearly teeth. It has the added effects of teeth whitening and is even beneficial to gum health.
Coconut oil also fights the harmful bacteria in your mouth. Rather than using unpleasant products, using these coconut oil pulling is helpful for whitening teeth and reducing your teeth sensitivity. It also helps in the removal of plaque and makes your teeth white.
This may seem strange, but I assure you that this is an inexpensive and effective method to whiten teeth. All you need to do is take coconut oil or an organic cold-pressed oil for oil pulling.
How to Whiten Teeth with Oil Pulling
- Take one to two tablespoons of coconut oil and put it in your mouth.
- Swish the coconut oil in your mouth for 10 to 15 minutes, and make sure that it covers all the parts of the gums and teeth in your mouth. But remember, do not gargle.
- After 15 minutes, spit it out. It will be foamy and white; this is a good indication of well Swish.
- Now rinse off your mouth well with warm water and do brush as usual.
- Repeat this twice a day.
- Accordingly, you can also do brush with coconut oil paste for whitening teeth.
- You can also use a clean cloth for rubbing coconut oil on your teeth.
But remember that coconut oil should be in the solid-state at room temperature. You should chew it for few minutes to allow it to liquefy. Oil pulling with coconut oil is best to do in the morning.
Using coconut oil for gums and teeth is very easy to use. You can mix it with other different products that have the same benefits for the teeth and gums. You can also come up with various procedures and recipes that make the annoying oily taste manageable.
Combination of Baking Soda and Peroxide
If you do not have the patience to swish the coconut oil for 15 minutes twice a day. Then there is a more simple procedure to get your teeth extremely white. One easy solution that does the trick is through the use of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
Baking soda acts as a natural teeth whitener. Hydrogen peroxide can also help in reducing the yellow teeth and make them white again. In addition, hydrogen peroxide will stop the growth of bacteria and prevent bad breath and infections caused by the bacteria. The combination of both mixtures will do the trick to get whiter teeth.
- Mix two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and three tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl. Mix it well until you get thick toothpaste.
- If you want to add flavour to your mixture, then add two drops of peppermint extract.
- You can also add a little bit of salt to the mixture. Salt will exfoliate your teeth’s surface as you brush.
- Take a tiny amount of paste onto your toothbrush.
- Now brush in a small circular motion until all your teeth are covered; once all the teeth are covered, allow this paste to sit for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off your mouth with warm water.
- Later, brush with your regular toothpaste.
- Repeat this process every two weeks is safe.
Strawberries, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which helps remove plaque that causes your teeth to look yellow. Strawberries also contain an enzyme called malic acid, which helps in removing the surface stains. While coming to salt, it acts as a rubbing portion of the paste and scrubbing away the stain-causing substance. Baking soda is an optional ingredient that you can add.
- Take one to three large strawberries.
- Also, take a pinch of sea salt.
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda.
Initially, mash the strawberries into a pulp, add a pinch of sea salt to the berries in a bowl. You may add half a teaspoon of baking soda if you desire. Cleanly, wipe your teeth with a paper towel. Now take a liberal quantity of the mixture to the toothbrush. Then brush your teeth in a circular motion for five minutes. Make sure that it covers all the parts in your mouth. Then rinse off your mouth with water. Again, brush with the regular toothpaste. Repeat for few times a week.
There are many cheapest ways to whiten teeth without spending more money on the dentist. Whatever method you choose will help you in teeth whitening. However, the procedures mentioned above are the cheapest ways to whiten teeth. Anyway, start doing something to achieve a bright white smile.